Day Trip Terms & Conditions
- Children aged 5-15 years inclusive for all day trip options.
- Reef Shark Intro Dive – Children must be able to swim unaided and 10 yrs of age or older.
- Intro or Certified Dive ages for Children are 10-15 years inclusive. As all medical and indemnity forms must be signed by a parent or guardian traveling with children under the age of 18 years.
- All divers who book for The Awakening Shark Dive are require to have a minimum certification of Junior Open Water / Open Water certificate to dive, and must bring evidence of certification to the dive shop.
- All guests partaking in any dive must complete a medical form and should any medical condition be confirmed they will first be assessed by a Dive Instructor. No offense is meant but all guests’ safety is paramount so if guests are denied the opportunity to dive please accept this advice
- If you are under the direction of a physician and/or taking medication, we advise you to please check the medical declaration with your physician and bring along your medical clearance certificate before embarking on any dive activity.
- Should you book knowing you have a medical condition and not completed your medical assessment form truthfully, Crystal Blue Reef Safari and The Barefoot Collection will not be held responsible and you may be refused the right to dive and no refund will be given.
- All dive equipment is supplied for this day trip. No discounts are offered should you bring your own equipment.
- Refunds will not be granted for anyone late to check in for the vessel departure. We will happily re-book your dive & day on the island however we cannot offer refunds for transfers as South Sea Cruises cancellation policy applies and will not allow us to refund vessel transfer refunds. If dates don’t allow you to re-book then full cancellation fees will apply.
- Cancel 25 hours or longer prior to departure no cancellation fees
- Cancel within 24 hours of departure 50% fee of booking
- Cancel within 12 hours of departure 100% fee of booking