Barefoot Kuata is a destination bursting with adventure. Check out our
‘ratings list’ for some guidance.
- Snorkelling with Reef Sharks – although this may sound extreme, these
sharks are super friendly and allow for a relaxed snorkelling experience.
- Kayaking along the beach to the Phantom Rock Caves.
- Introductory diving – anyone for SCUBA?
- Hand line fishing.
- Hermit crab racing – bumped up to medium due to how competitive it can
- The Summit Walk – always a favourite amongst guests, but beware, it
packs a punch!
- Beach combing & rock pool exploring – it seems soft unless you
encounter an angry sea cucumber.
- Kava Ceremony.
- Diving with Bull Sharks during The Awakening Shark Dive – coming faceto-
face with a large Bull Shark is enough to get anyones heart racing, but
this is definitely an adventure you do not want to miss out on!
- Basket weaving – it’s more dangerous than it seems.
- Coconut jewellery making.
- Cocktails by the pool. Our barman lost the nip measure.